The Four-thirds Solution — FB2 download

Календарь Форумы Главный форум The Four-thirds Solution — FB2 download

• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Автор
    Corey Ryan
    Гость

The Four-thirds Solution
    Solving The Child-care Crisis In America Today

by Stanley I. Greenspan, Jacqueline Salmon

🔥 The Four-thirds Solution • CLICK HERE 🔥

• Genres: parenting
    • ISBN: 9780738202006 (0738202002)
    • Format: hardcover, 272 pages
    • Release date: October 11, 2001
    • Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong Books
    • Language: english
    • Author: Stanley I. Greenspan, Jacqueline Salmon

About The Book

Long recognized for his brilliant insights into the emotional and intellectual development of infants and young children, Dr. Stanley Greenspan argues that parents, not teachers or caregivers, can most effectively encourage this development. In order for parents to do this, however, society must first face an unrecognized dilemma of major proportions. While Dr. Greenspan’s research demonstrates that children in the first few years of life need intense one-to-one nurturing to develop their full cognitive and emotional abilities, over 50 percent of families are relying on out-of-home care that, for the most part, does not provide such nurture. In order to resolve this dilemma, he offers a radical redefinition of family life. Without suggesting that either parent give up a career, he presents a wide variety of practical solutions that make children the top priority-and the equal responsibility-of both parents. He vividly describes «tag team» care, serial careers, other ways to balance at-home care and daycare, ways to make the new technologies that allow working at home a benefit for both adult and child, and the «four-thirds solution,» in which both parents work two-thirds of the time.A Merloyd Lawrence Book

Paperback The Four-thirds Solution download iPhone on Walmart. Online book The Four-thirds Solution by Stanley I. Greenspan. FB2 ebook The Four-thirds Solution read on PocketBook on Book Depository. Hardback ebook The Four-thirds Solution Stanley I. Greenspan buy. TXT The Four-thirds Solution read online for Mac.

MP3 book The Four-thirds Solution Stanley I. Greenspan download on IndieBound. EPUB book The Four-thirds Solution by Stanley I. Greenspan buy cheap on iPad. MOBI The Four-thirds Solution on Audible. Hardcover ebook The Four-thirds Solution read online for reader. FictionBook The Four-thirds Solution by Stanley I. Greenspan buy on Kobo.

#3093 Ответить
    vaharvar
    Гость

Talk Straight, Listen Carefully: The Art of Interviewing by M.L. Stein — 9780813818382

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
Ответ в теме: The Four-thirds Solution — FB2 download
Ваша информация: