Tao Oracle — MOBI download ~ 9780312269982

Календарь Форумы Главный форум Tao Oracle — MOBI download ~ 9780312269982

• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Автор
    Lyn Ryan
    Гость

Tao Oracle
    An Illuminated New Approach to the I Ching

by Ma Deva Padma

🔥 Tao Oracle • Click Here 🔥

• Language: english
    • Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages
    • Release date: October 18, 2002
    • ISBN: 9780312269982 (0312269986)
    • Genres: tarot, taoism, spirituality
    • Author: Ma Deva Padma

About The Book

The Tao Oracle is a visual I-Ching- a beautiful and dazzling new tool for self transformation, enlightenment, and personal growth

«Meditation is that hundred and eighty degree turn that strengthens our capacity to trust, as it puts us in touch with a silent, guiding force that is far greater than ourselves in its wisdom, support and sustaining capacity. To relax into the flow of the Tao in its unfoldment is to experience being ‘at home in life.’ This meditation takes us to what has been called the still point, the center of the cyclone, the great silence, the inner Himalayan peaks.» — Ma Padma

The Tao Oracle is a «visual I-Ching.» It features no coins, no sticks, but cards featuring paintings, symbols, colors and key words, along with a clear, simple book to help you interpret the results. The Tao Oracle speaks to the individual through a language of archetypes and symbolism that can expose a deeper truth of the dynamics of change as it impacts our daily lives.

MOBI book Tao Oracle by Ma Deva Padma buy on reader. FB2 ebook Tao Oracle read online on Bookshop. Online Tao Oracle Kindle. EPUB ebook Tao Oracle Ma Deva Padma download on Booktopia. Paperback Tao Oracle buy cheap on Barnes & Noble.

#6552 Ответить
    vaharvar
    Гость

Down the Colorado: John Wesley Powell, the One-Armed Explorer | Deborah Kogan Ray | 9780374318383

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
Ответ в теме: Tao Oracle — MOBI download ~ 9780312269982
Ваша информация: