(PDF) Lighthousekeeping • 9780156032896

Календарь Форумы Главный форум (PDF) Lighthousekeeping • 9780156032896

• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Helaine Julian
    Гость

Lighthousekeeping
    by Jeanette Winterson

🔍 Lighthousekeeping — CLICK HERE 🔍

• Publisher: Mariner Books
    • Language: english
    • Awards: Lambda Literary Award Nominee for Lesbian Fiction (2005), Premi Llibreter de narrativa Nominee (2005)
    • ISBN: 9780156032896 (0156032899)
    • Format: paperback, 232 pages
    • Author: Jeanette Winterson
    • Release date: April 3, 2006
    • Genres: fiction, queer, contemporary, literature, lgbt, novels

About The Book

Lighthousekeeping tells the tale of Silver («My mother called me Silver. I was born part precious metal, part pirate.»), an orphaned girl who is taken in by blind Mr. Pew, the mysterious and miraculously old keeper of a lighthouse on the Scottish coast. Pew tells Silver stories of Babel Dark, a nineteenth-century clergyman. Dark lived two lives: a public one mired in darkness and deceit and a private one bathed in the light of passionate love. For Silver, Dark’s life becomes a map through her own darkness, into her own story, and, finally, into love.

One of the most original and extraordinary writers of her generation, Jeanette Winterson has created a modern fable about the transformative power of storytelling.

Hardcover Lighthousekeeping Jeanette Winterson download PocketBook. FictionBook book Lighthousekeeping on Amazon. Online ebook Lighthousekeeping read for iPad on Barnes & Noble.

MOBI Lighthousekeeping by Jeanette Winterson buy. TXT book Lighthousekeeping by Jeanette Winterson buy cheap on Kindle on Kobo. Hardback ebook Lighthousekeeping read online.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: (PDF) Lighthousekeeping • 9780156032896
Ваша информация: