- Эта тема пуста.
10/12/2020 в 03:50 #4768Mues DohertyГость
Hélène Cixous, Rootprints
Memory and Life Writing
by Hélène Cixous, Eric Prenowitz
- Format: paperback, 264 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Hélène Cixous, Eric Prenowitz
- Release date: June 27, 1997
- Genres: philosophy, feminism, essays, writing, womens
- ISBN: 9780415155427 (0415155428)
- Publisher: Routledge
About The Book
Helene Cixous is undoubtedly one of the most brilliant and innovative contemporary thinkers. Published here in English for the first time Helene Cixous, Rootprints is an ideal introduction to Cixous’s theory and her fiction, tracing her development as a writer and intellectual whose remarkable prespicacity and electrifying poetic force are known world-wide.
Unprecedented in its form and content this collection breaks new ground in the theory and practice of auto/biography. Cixous’s creative reflections on the past provide occasion for scintillating forays into the future.
The text includes:
* an extended interview between Cixous and Calle-Gruber, exploring Cixous’s creative and intellectual processes
* a revealing collection of photographs taken from Cixous’s family album, set against a poetic reflection by the author
* selections from Cixous’s private notebooks
* a contribution by Jacques Derrida
* original ‘thing-pieces’ by Calle-Gruber.
MOBI book Hélène Cixous, Rootprints Hélène Cixous read on PC. MP3 Hélène Cixous, Rootprints download on IndieBound. TXT ebook Hélène Cixous, Rootprints by Hélène Cixous buy reader.
Hardcover Hélène Cixous, Rootprints on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook Hélène Cixous, Rootprints by Hélène Cixous. Hardback book Hélène Cixous, Rootprints download for iOS on Amazon.