(ePUB) Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story

Календарь Форумы Главный форум (ePUB) Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story

• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Erika Kelly
    Гость

Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story
    by Steve William Laible, Tom Piper, Addison Brinkley, Nancy Watson, Chase Howard Laible

Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story · CLICK HERE

• Publisher: Kodel Group
    • Author: Steve William Laible, Tom Piper, Addison Brinkley, Nancy Watson, Chase Howard Laible
    • Release date: April 21, 2010
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780984478408 (098447840X)
    • Format: paperback, 56 pages

About The Book

Summary: A little boy who simply loves his bed and wishes he could take it everywhere he goes. Let the adventures begin… This is the first book in the Stevie Tenderheart series. (A First Edition) This is a fresh and delightful bedtime story with a great message… The author uses a wonderful cadence making it fun to read to your child. Let’s be honest, reading the same book to your child, night after night, must be fun for you too. This particular bedtime story will put «you» and your children to sleep — it’s that good! Many animals fill the pages (monkeys, panda, deer, rabbit, fish, dogs, cat, lion, moose, goose and cow, etc.) all with smiles and great faces. This is a fun book written by a new author who traded in his comic strip to write children’s books. There are 20 beautiful, expressive illustrated pages that are married to this darling little story in a way that is cute, thoughtful and truly gentle in helping you put your children to bed. It is meant as a BEDTIME STORY not for general reading during the day. Why? Because it will have you yawning by page three; doing «exactly» what it was designed to do. Stevie takes his bed on many adventures. Absolutely guaranteed to make your child giggle. The art is probably a little too good, making this story not so much of a page-turner. Young eyes love the detail and the colors and the expressions of the animals and will remain fascinated on the page long after you’ve read the words. Fathers, it’s never too late to read to your daughters…

FB2 Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story on IndieBound. FictionBook ebook Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story Steve William Laible read Mac. MP3 book Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story by Steve William Laible download for PC.

Online Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story buy cheap on Booktopia. PDF book Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story by Steve William Laible buy on Kobo. Hardcover ebook Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story read online on Kindle.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: (ePUB) Stevie Tenderheart My Favorite Place to be…A Bedtime Story
Ваша информация: