Between Revolution and State: The Path to Fatimid Statehood — FB2 download

Календарь Форумы Главный форум Between Revolution and State: The Path to Fatimid Statehood — FB2 download

• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Автор
    Abbie Dubiner
    Гость

Between Revolution and State: The Path to Fatimid Statehood
    Qadi al-Nu’man and the Construction of Fatimid Legitimacy

by Sumaiya A. Hamdani

🔰 Between Revolution and State: The Path to Fatimid Statehood • Read More 🔰

• Format: hardcover, 230 pages
    • Author: Sumaiya A. Hamdani
    • Publisher: I. B. Tauris in Association with the Institute of Ismaili Studies
    • ISBN: 9781850438823 (185043882X)
    • Release date: February 15, 2007
    • Language: english

About The Book

This book examines the most important writings of a tenth century Islamic theologian and jurist who was one of the most original thinkers of his period. It argues that Qadi al-Nu’man’s works constituted new and vital genres in Ismaili Shi’i literature, an emergence necessitated by the Fatimids’ transition from revolutionary movement to statehood, and by their desire to establish their authority as a Shi’i alternative to the Sunni Abbasid caliphate. Al-Nu’man, already famous in the Fatimid era, produced a legacy which consists of a school of law, historical and biographical works, new interpretations of Ismaili doctrine, and the formulation of a ceremonial language achieved through his work on court protocol.

MOBI ebook Between Revolution and State: The Path to Fatimid Statehood Sumaiya A. Hamdani download. Hardback Between Revolution and State: The Path to Fatimid Statehood for Android on Kobo. MP3 book Between Revolution and State: The Path to Fatimid Statehood read PocketBook on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook Between Revolution and State: The Path to Fatimid Statehood by Sumaiya A. Hamdani buy.

#4039 Ответить
    vaharvar
    Гость

Founding Fathers: The Men Behind the Nation • John Kirk • 9781572154360

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
Ответ в теме: Between Revolution and State: The Path to Fatimid Statehood — FB2 download
Ваша информация: